Yes, we are all feeling the weariness; we’re a little anxious and concerned, a little uncertain and wary of what lies ahead.
Whatever the state of the world, we invite you to join us on a journey of reconnecting with ourselves.
Let’s take good care of ourselves over the few weeks as we wind down another whirlwind of a year.
Here are a few ways to reconnect with wellness during the silly season.
- Drink lots of fluids. Re-hydrate during the day with lots of water and sparkle during special moments with Savvy White or Sparkling.
- Go for a walk. Inspiration comes when we move into the world.
- Morning routine. Give yourself a few minutes a day to meditate, read, pray or just be in the moment.
- Only decorate with your favourite things. Give your creativity a chance to blossom and decorate with whatever you want…and be proud of it!
- Take naps! Need we say more?
- Avoid busy shopping malls, they actually drain you. Shop local, support small businesses. It helps the economy and it’s good for your soul.
- Shop necessities ahead, like your holiday stock of Lautus De-Alcoholised, right here.
- Make something from scratch. Bake a cake, make a mocktail. Enjoy the process with no expectations.
- Read a book. Yes, an actual book.
We wish you a blessed, mindful and peaceful holiday season!